Panasonic Senior Customer Quality Engineer in Peachtree City, Georgia
Drives and supports Delivery, Warranty and Quality Improvement actions from the initial analysis through containment, root cause and permanent corrective action for the purpose of achieving highest quality and customer satisfaction. Prepares product data trend analysis and coordinates failure analysis of defective units to determine root cause and drive permanent corrective action, keeping appropriate members and management informed of such activity.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Coordinates and supports Quality Engineers for quality planning, improvement, and corrective actions.
- Under management guidance and coordination of other departments, formulates warranty improvement policies, systems and procedures and plays an integral role with implementation of procedures.
- May employ quality improvement and supplier relations approach utilizing customer required formats such as APQP and PAPP techniques as applicable. Utilizes standard quality and warranty tools and procedures in the planning and execution of responsibilities.
- Coordinates with Quality Engineering and other related departments, potential containment measures, investigation plan, with corrective action throughout the production facility and documentation of actions.
- Communicates warranty activities and/or deliver 0mile activities and plans to related entities such as management, quality teams, customers, etc.
- Supports findings, recommendations and actions with documentation to ensure necessary actions and improvements are effectively implemented and followed throughout the organization.
- Performs in-depth warranty and/or deliver 0mile analysis that leads to conducting dealer scrambles to establish root cause issue.
- Recommends corrective action for procedural, product or process deficiencies.
- Analyzes score card, data, reports and/or disposes of warranty returned products, and recommends corrective action.
- Performs audits, documents audit results, and verifies audit corrective actions.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
- Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Supports resident engineer actions and provides direction.
- Coordinates activities at Integrators and OEM facilities.
Qualifications: MUST HAVES:
- Four-year college degree in Quality/Warranty, Technology, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related technical field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in Warranty Systems or related experience; or seven (7) years of experience in Warranty Systems or related experience; or the equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Warranty data analysis and dealer scramble activity knowledge required.
- Specific experience in automotive electronics-manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have good understanding of warranty improvement approaches.
- Proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.
SOME OF THE TOYS YOU GET TO PLAY WITH:
- Score Card, Data, Reports
- Automotive Electronics
- Reports, Charts, Graphs
BENEFITS AND PERKS WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Benefits + Company-matched 401K retirement savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance and Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed dress code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Cafe
- Telecommuter and Work Mobility Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.