Rose International INC Analyst in Plano, Texas
Position Title: Analyst
Position Number: 261554
Location: Plano, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Accounting, Insurance, Sales channel
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Title: Insurance Dealer Enrollments Analyst
Start : ASAP
End Date : 12 months +
Location: Plano, TX 75023
A. Job Summary/Scope
This role’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the Insurance Dealer Management Systems (IDMS) correctly represents the status of each dealer’s enrollment in TMIS/TMIC/TMICV products. In addition, this role maintains the documentations for dealer enrollments. Accurate data in IDMS ensures dealer sales to be processed and completed appropriately.
B. Job Functions / Accountabilities
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities % of Time Spent
- Enroll, update, terminate dealers
? Maintain and provide appropriate documents to the field/dealers for enrollment or termination
? Ensure accurate and timely enrollment/termination of dealers in the dealer management system
? Ensure all necessary documents are signed, received and maintained according to the policy
? Provide expertise on form/document requirements by state, by product and system input requirements to support enrollment process
- Manage system requests and documentation for regulatory compliance & product operations
? Manage documentation, including performing follow-up for forms, reviewing forms for completeness and updating, and filing in dealer files
? Create, update, remove company forms from FOPP
? Be the liaison with the TMS Account Master to set up vendor numbers, dealer ACH and dealer codes
? Manage Insurance Product Dealer Enrollment & Termination sections and forms for regulatory compliance
? Answer Dealer Enrollment questions from Product groups, ASMs
? Actively participate product initiative meetings, provide expertise in enrollment requirements, execute according to the agreed timeline and provide updates to the team/management
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Meet regular performance expectations
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
• Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
• Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential
Customer Satisfaction - Focusing one''s action and decisions on timely and accurate responses to customers
• Works with customers to get information, assess needs, and resolve issues and concerns
• Resolves customer issues in a polite, accurate, and timely manner
• Consistently acts to build loyalty and trust during every customer interaction
• Builds credibility with customers by regularly demonstrating expertise and professionalism
Communicates with Impact - Ability to engage the audience in the topic and share information in a manner they comprehend
• Communications are generally clear and easy to understand
• Listens actively and remains engaged
• Manages their own feelings and reactions so they do not have a negative impact on interactions and communications
• States and promotes own position, ideas and suggestions with confidence
• Aware of how personal communication style, preferences, and biases impact interactions with others
Learning Agility - Learning from experience and applying to different situations
• Assesses own strengths and development needs
• Accepts feedback to improve current performance
• Accepts challenging assignments to strengthen knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Applies lessons learned from past situations to new situations to improve effectiveness
• Continuously increases knowledge by being open to diverse ideas
Team Orientation - Ability and willingness to work with others in a team environment
• Accepts requests for help from others
• Shares appropriate information with team members
• Treats all people equally with respect and dignity
• Listens to others'' opinions and advice regarding how to complete work, solve problem, address customer situations, etc.
• Places the interest of the team, project, and/or organization ahead of personal goals.
Flexibility - Adapting to and working effectively within a variety of situations, both inside and outside of the organization, and with different individuals and teams
• Responds appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs
• Works well within ambiguous situations
• Remains calm in high pressure situations
E. Working Relationships and Decision Expectations
- Nature/Purpose of Contact with Others (not including direct/indirect reports or supervisor): Briefly describe the typical business contacts for this job and the nature of these contacts (e.g., working with the Legal Department to provide requested information, gathering data/information from dealers, persuading department leadership, negotiating with vendors, influencing Management Committee, etc.).
• Answer Dealer Enrollment questions from the Product Operations groups, ASMs
• Support Dealer Enrollment for Sales Operations
- Team Activity: Describe the types of teams someone in this job would typically be part of and their specific role(s) on the team(s).
? This position would be part of the Insurance Accounting & Reporting team, and would be responsible to do the following on behalf of the team: Ensure accurate and timely enrollment/termination of dealers in the dealer management system, provide expertise on form/document requirements by state, by product and system input requirements to support enrollment process.
- Project Management: Describe the type of projects a team member in this job would be expected to contribute to and/or lead.
• See sections A and B above for recurring projects/responsibilities that this position is responsible for.
• This position would be responsible for using a Kaizen mindset to find the most efficient and effective ways to complete and report their operational responsibilities.
F. Educational Requirements / Experience / Licenses or Certification
Required Preferred Degree
• Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS]
Experience – Subject Matter Expertise:
Required Preferred Work Experience
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry)
Other Specialized Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications [if applicable]: Describe any special skills, knowledge, or qualifications needed to perform the essential job functions/accountabilities.
Required Preferred Other Qualifications
• Strong written documentation and written and oral communication required
• Strong analytical skills, initiative; ability to multi-task
• Ability to quickly learn new web-based software tools
• Basic Accounting experience preferred, but not required
• Detail oriented and ability to efficiently multitask#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.