Kelly Services EMI/EMC Electrical Engineer in Plano, Texas
Kelly Engineering has a great opening for an experienced EMI/EMC power supply Engineer with Aviation experience. If you are interested in a new opportunity please take a look at the following description and contact me to dissuss the position further.
· Experienced in design for EMI / EMC requirements
· Experienced in troubleshooting EMI / EMC problems
· Aerospace experience
· Development of design specifications
· DC/DC power supply & Constant Current Regulator Design
· Analog and Digital Circuit Design
· Multi-tasking and verbal/written communication
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
· Schematic capture in OrCAD
· Logic and Power Printed Circuit Assembly development, debug, and test
· Printed Circuit Board layout in Allegro
· LED product design
· Lighting product design (transit, architectural, consumer, etc.)
· Design of UL-rated commercial and consumer products
Required BSEE degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of electrical engineering design experience.
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]