Kelly Services IT Service Desk Technician in Plano, Texas
Position: IT Service Desk Technician
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Serving as initial point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries for internal applications, hardware, printers and remote technology Logging, categorizing and take care pf all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Desk application Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests Manage user accounts updates, password resets Troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
· Escalate issues to second and third level support teams Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets Must be willing to travel up to 10 of time Qualifications Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Imaging Software, and Active Directory
· Experience with Helpdesk ticket tracking software and knowledge of remote desktop support tools Experience installing, repairing and configuring laptops, personal computers, desktops, printers, and peripherals. Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware Experience with LAN and cabling Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet defined SLA s
· Be able to work as a team member
· Any mobile phone support experience is required
Associate s degree or higher with at least 1 year of Corporate Help Desk or PC/Network Technician experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience Knowledge of Windows XP/7, Office 2007/2010/2013, PC hardware, Remote Support and VPN
Why Kelly®? With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]