GCA Services Lead Custodians Needed in Plano, Texas
The Custodial Lead directs the custodial staff members in the daily operations in order to maintain the facilities in a clean and orderly condition. This position will be responsible for personnel coaching and disciplining, quality control, monitoring of supply and equipment usage, maintaining a safe work environment and performing special project work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1) Assists with developing duty list for employees and inspect work to ensure proper completion
2) Assists in goal setting for the custodial staff and recommend work improvements
3) Perform quality assurance inspections and audits
4) Conduct training and development of staff
5) Takes action to correct deficient performance
6) Supervises set ups and tear down for meetings and events
7) Helps resolve client issues and concerns
8) Responds to emergencies, such as water leaks, power outages, severe weather, etc.
9) Other duties and responsibilities as required.
10) A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to read and understand detailed instructions and convey same to staff verbally and written format.
Two years of supervisory status required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Strong service/quality attitude
Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to plan, organize and direct.
Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Stand, walk and climb for extended periods.
Requires bending, stooping, reaching.
Ability to work extended hours or varying shifts when necessary.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
We have positions from 6AM - 3PM as well as 4:00PM - 1:00AM for Lead Custodians.
If interested, please apply in person at 11651 Plano Rd Suite 200 Dallas, TX 75243 Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM. Please call if directions are needed 214-355-7000.