Liquidity Services Manager, IT Security in Plano, Texas
Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 8,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $6 billion in completed transactions, nearly 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The IT Security Manager provides technical leadership for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of security solutions and policies throughout the enterprise, and manages the work of the the IT Security personnel.
• Guide the daily operations of the ENG/SEC team, acting as a technical lead, mentor, and primary point of contact for the group.
• Lead troubleshooting and defect identification efforts as necessary, coordinating with development and other technology teams.
• Ensure cross training within the team to provide back-up and on-call support.
• Establish and participate in an on-call schedule for the ENG/SEC team.
• Provide regular updates on team status to other ENG team leads.
• Facilitate regular ENG/SEC meetings.
• Provide 4th tier support for all security systems and processes, and delegate duties to 3rd tier and 2nd tier support where appropriate.
• Maintain legacy responsibilities and work to document and transition them to appropriate teams or individuals.
• Regularly perform testing of LSI systems to evaluate vulnerabilities to misuse or attack.
• Provide updates on countermeasures, current projects, and incidents to business and technology teams.
• Maintain incident response process.
Division: LSI Corporate
Travel Required: None