Schneider Electric Master Critical Facility Technician - Electrical Technician in Plano, Texas
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Description: The Master Critical Facility Technician is accountable for the operation and maintenance of site systems and processes as assigned.
- Provides hands on operation of site facilities equipment and processes in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Collects data and performs rounds/readings.
- Performs maintenance of site facilities equipment as appropriate to knowledge, skills, and certifications/licenses in accordance with procedures and policies.
- Monitors contractors for procedural, safety, environmental, and risk mitigation process compliance with established procedures/policies/laws.
- Provides training (within their expertise) to other CFTs, Facility Technicians (FTs) and trainees as assigned on their shift.
- Provides technical expertise and assistance as required. CFTs are expected to be subject matter experts in at least one area or site system.
- Responds to emergent situations at the site as required.
- Other client supporting tasks as assigned.
*Position Objectives: *
- Provides suggestions for continuous improvements in the areas of process improvement and cost reduction/savings.
- Facilitates communication and information flow for effective risk mitigation, safe operations, other shift coordination, and teambuilding.
Strong practical and application of skill and knowledge of site facilities equipment
Customer relationship building
Technical understanding and communication to peers/management, with customers, and vendors
Understanding and implementation of risk mitigation processes
Ability to do on the job training in the trades as appropriate
- Procedure development
- Reliability Centered Maintenance program experience
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- More than 1 year experience in mission critical environments
- 3 years or more mission critical environments experience
- 1 year training experience (On the Job or classroom)
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit. Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Unposting Date: Nov 10, 2016, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 0032QF