Allied Solutions Mortgage Insurance Processor in Plano, Texas
In support of the Mortgage Operations Department, the Mortgage Insurance Processor provides Allied Solutions customers with superior service while making outbound calls and/or web inquiries to various insurance providers. In this role you will verify insurance coverage, discuss policy premiums and update information in our system. * *Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all Mortgage outbound calls
- Work the Mortgage outbound call queue and other reports by making outbound calls or web verification's
- Accurately compose written information for loan histories
- Accurately verify, key, and/or memo insurance information in relation to all Home Owners Insurance coverage types
- Process insurance information received from agents, lenders and borrowers on the tracking system
- Effectively and professionally present Mortgage Solutions procedures as needed
- Follow up and resolve problems or issues with little supervision
- High school diploma/GED required
- Call Center experience required
- Data entry and keyboard knowledge required
- Strong communication skills required
- Prior mortgage experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, maintain confidentiality, and work independently
- Ability to shift focus quickly needed
- Ability to independently answer questions, correct errors, and resolve discrepancies necessary
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Come Work For Allied:
Allied Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation’s largest financial services providers. With more than 35 years of experience in the financial service industry our aim is to be the most customer-focused and respected provider of insurance and lender products whose customized solutions help clients grow their business and more effectively manage risk.
If you’re a person who thrives in a fast-paced, team-based, diverse environment and you enjoy helping others by delivering personalized service, Allied Solutions could be the perfect fit!
What’s In It for You?
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits includes: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks of PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.