Liquidity Services Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Plano, Texas
Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $3 billion of surplus assets in over 650 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will provide project test planning, test development, test execution, release test planning, and various service activities within the Quality Assurance group.
• Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle in a Scrum environment
• Develop thorough understanding of system design, data model, and functional components of large software systems
• Perform application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting on Enterprise-level applications
• Develop plans, objectives and schedules for executing comprehensive functional, integration, regression, backend, and end-to-end testing.
• Execute database testing and validate data using complex SQL queries in MS SQL
• Communicate test progress, test results, metrics and other relevant testing information to appropriate project stakeholders.
• Participate in post-production implementation verification
• Perform UI testing, cross-browser testing, and mobile testing for a web application
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
• Strong project management, and collaboration skills
• Strong backend testing experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to analyze complex system requirements and define test cases
• Proficiency with test management and defect tracking tools
• Thorough understanding of the development life cycle, including the various stages of testing
• 5+ years of QA experience
• Experience working in Scrum environment
• Experience testing .net applications and using Visual Studio, and Microsoft test manager
• Strong in UI testing, multi-browser testing, and mobile testing
• Ability to see the big picture and help the delivery team define a good user experience for the product.
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in supply chain industry preferred
Division: LSI Corporate