HP Senior Tax Analyst in Plano, Texas
Senior Tax Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
The Senior Transfer Pricing Analyst will be responsible for the following global transfer pricing matters:
Prepare global transfer pricing documentation
Assist in defending global transfer pricing policies across jurisdictions in the face of increasing scrutiny from tax authorities around the world
Provide support on complex transfer pricing matters related to global transactions and assist business and regional tax teams with planning, compliance and periodic review of intercompany transactions
Liaise with the various business streams providing transfer pricing input by developing a clear understanding of business needs and expectations and implementing appropriate transfer pricing solutions that support their requirements
Assist with managing and implementing global transfer pricing models to support HP's business operations and ensure compliance with applicable transfer pricing rules and regulations
Produce and champion best practice controls and documentation standards to achieve optimal standards for transfer pricing compliance
Continue to develop transfer pricing knowledge and technical skills through on-the-job training and attendance at external courses / presentations
· Minimum 3 years of specific transfer pricing experience with an Accounting Firm or the Internal Revenue Service
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree in accounting, finance or tax preferred.
· Typically 6+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or tax.
· Experience with complex projects and geographically diverse teams
· Flexibility to travel
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Strong accounting and spreadsheet skills (Excel, Access)
· Strong financial and business acumen
· Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines imposed by project timescales or tax authority requirements
· Ambitious and eager to take on new challenges
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html