Qorvo CAD Engineer in Richardson, Texas
Qorvo is an E-Verify employer.
- CAD Engineer Responsible for verifying the manufacturing readiness of newly submitted GaAs and GaN Integrated Circuits as well as new BAW Filter designs; this includes the execution and disposition of Design Rule Checks (DRCs) on submitted GDSII files and manually checking artwork for compliance
- Interacts with Internal/External IC & Filter Designers across the globe on a daily basis to prepare new products for mask tape out
- Responsible for continuous improvement with respect to the verification process; this includes modifying work procedures, documentation and automation scripts as needed
- Required BS in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent Previous experience using and/or developing DRC and LVS rule sets
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with EDA software environments such as Cadence and Mentor Graphics Fluency with Linux and Windows computer systems
- Proven capability to work both independently and as a team member
- Preferred experience with any of the following tools: Cadence Assura, Mentor Graphics ICRules, Mentor Graphics Calibre
- Familiarity with microwave design tools including Agilent ADS and AWR Microwave Office is a plus
- Experience with writing LINUX shell scripts, AMPLE, and Perl programming
- 5-10 years of experience
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Job ID: 0005059
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full Time
Location: TX - Richardson
Site: TX - Richardson
Business Title: CAD Engineer
Shift: Normal Day