Lennox Graphic Design Intern - Spring 2017 in Richardson, Texas
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
· Use innovative design approaches to create design ideas for advertisements, publications, and presentations.
· Takes client’s messaging and advises on layout and thematic approach.
· Design and produce work using Adobe Create Suite software.
· Work in online environment using web-based graphics.
· Some web design and editing.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Progressing towards degree or certificate in graphic design.
Maintained 3.0 or above cumulative GPA.
- Previous graphic design experience is preferred (school newsletter, business, or creative).
Knowledge Skill and Abilities
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
Web design preferred, but not required.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Requisition # 2016-8722
Job Locations US - TX - Richardson
Category Human Resources
Shift / Hours Regular