Randstad Office Support in Richardson, Texas
US$ 11 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad, in partnership with a Fortune 50 Insurance Company in Richardson, Texas, is seeking the very best customer service representatives to assist agents and customers. Various positions available for those qualified candidates. Candidates will be required to pass a criminal background and drug screen in order to be consider for this exciting opportunity.
Typical Job Duties:
- Communicates with exceptional customer service skills which may include answering the phone, taking and delivering messages, coordinating meetings, greeting customers, etc.
- Operates a variety of office equipment; including computers, printers, copy machines, facsimile machines, mail equipment, etc.
- Coordinates, organizes, and completes multiple assignments
- Performs various tasks which may include receiving, distributing, and processing mail; pulling and setting up files, filing correspondence, maintaining supplies and records; coordinating meetings; keying data
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Working hours: Various
Job Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to learn and apply policies as applicable
Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
Ability to maintain quality work product and professionalism
Ability to learn and utilize computer systems and other technologies
Ability to pass background, and drug screen
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.