Inogen, Inc. Operations Associate in Richardson, Texas
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION* *
Perform one or more of the job duties associated with the preparation, assembly and packaging of oxygen concentrator and related products, including engineering prototypes, pre-production, and production assemblies.
- Responsible for building and packaging of oxygen concentrators. May include prototype, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
- Assemble and package oxygen concentrators in accordance with manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, travelers, packaging instructions, configuration logs, etc.)
- Verify kits are complete and correct.
- Assist Engineering in creation, development and revision of manufacturing documentation.
- Verify accuracy of finished assemblies and packaging to provide quality output.
- Perform mechanical assemblies using a variety of hand tools (wrenches, drivers, sockets, etc.)
- Work closely with Materials to ensure accurate materials management.
- Assist in maintaining strict configuration controls.
- Additional job duties as required and defined by Manufacturing Management
Do you possess these abilities?
- Ability to work from written instructions, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Experience working with a Bill of Materials and knowledge of configuration controls.
- Assembly of electro-mechanical components with related tooling.
- Familiarity with ISO policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with ESD procedures.
- Manual dexterity, ability to work with small parts for extended amounts of time.
- Packaging or mechanical assembly experience preferred. Experience from a medical device manufacturer helpful but not required.
- Physically able to lift up to 35lbs and to perform work duties in either standing or seated position.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401 (K) plan available for all employees. Health, dental and vision insurance with Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays, Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguageJRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Location: Richardson, TX, USA
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Rate: 14.50