Qorvo Product Engineer in Richardson, Texas
Qorvo is an E-Verify employer.
- Create mask layout work to create a companion mask set from a parent device or from a Pre-production device to a Production Device.
- Identify gaps in layout to Design rules and update layout as needed to make device comply with the latest Design/Tiling Rules and PDK/Tiling script version.
- Create all associated files necessary for device creation (stepfield maps, probe map, etc.) and complete the New Product setup.
- Review circuit layouts and test plans for manufacturability and design rule compliance.
- Collaborate with Process Engineering and R&D; to create test masks to challenge or verify Design/Layout Rules.
- Support other Device Engineers in Yield loss investigations and developing Yield recovery plans.
- Work with Automated Optical Inspection engineering to setup and document visual inspection criteria for new parts.**
- BSEE or MSEE with 3+ years of experience in semiconductor product engineering.
- Experience with semiconductor processing required.
- Experience with electronic circuit layout processes and compliance with layout rules required.
- Experience with AWR (circuit layout software) preferred.
- Yield enhancement skills are preferred.
- Understanding of statistical process control (SPC), design of experiments (DOE), and RF circuit functionality.
- Organized approach to problem solving.
- Strong computer based skills.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO (Standard language paragraph and EEO statement) We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Please Note: Because this position is located at our Richardson, TX location where we have contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must have US Worker status. This usually means they are a US citizen or hold a green card. Students on visas such as F-1 or J-1 do not qualify. If you hold one of these visas, we encourage you to apply to any of our positions in other company locations.
Job ID: 0005049
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full Time
Location: TX - Richardson
Site: TX - Richardson
Business Title: Product Engineer 2
Shift: Normal Day