Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. Sales Support Representative - Richardson, TX in Richardson, Texas
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Sales Support Representativeknown internally as a Key Account Support Representative.This position provides dedicated support for an assigned book of accounts and supports Account Managers in implementing, managing, and maintaining Key Accounts within the Sales Division.
- Provide dedicated support to Account Managers within the Sales Division
- Lead and be the point of contact for assigned book of accounts
- Assist in implementing new and existing account sales
- Maintain and update internal databases with customer account information
- Review customer contract requirements to ensure compliance and safety
- Provide various reports to both internal and external customers as needed
- Work closely with internal departments and service branches to address customer service needs
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Management or Customer Sales Support related role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to perform in a high level stress environment
- Capability to manage multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Proven effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Safety-Kleen Systems,a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE.MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Why should you work with us?
Safety-Kleen embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is respected and the contributions of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is encouraged and valued. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement assistance, confidential employee assistance program; and company-paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
Typical shift is 8 hours w/possible over-time. To perform the duties of this job employee must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, kneel, climb, reach, squat, stoop, and twist, use a Computer and have the ability to drive a company vehicle, if needed. Must also have the ability to carry, lift, pull and push from 1 – 25 lbs., with repetitive movement of both hands.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Job ID #: 44784
Functional Area: Sales & Accounts
Position Type: Executives, Sales, & Marketing
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5+ yrs