Qorvo Senior Program Manager in Richardson, Texas
Qorvo is an E-Verify employer.
The Senior Program Manager (PM) within Qorvo’s High Performance Solutions business unit is accountable for successful execution of product development and production programs of RF Semiconductors and RF Modules. The PM will drive the execution of programs and work directly with the Product Line representatives to meet schedules and remain under budget while exceeding customer expectations. The senior PM should have experience with Contract and Statement of Work negotiations to successfully communicate internal assessment of program proposals to customer-facing PMs. The PM will also be responsible for ensuring close interaction and coordination between the programs and manufacturing operations, including Design, Assembly, Test and Logistics functions; functions will often not be co-located, so successful management of remote teams (including international teams) is critical to success. As a senior PM, the candidate is expected to mentor less experienced PMs, and take the initiative to not only identify, but also drive, process and procedure improvements
Must be able to obtain DoD Secret Clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate discussions and action plans with internal engineering, operations and business unit teams
- Technical Degree at the Bachelor’s level is required, with Masters and/or MBA desired
- 5-10 years of experience working in program management required
- 5 years of experience in the defense, semiconductor, or communications industry preferred
- 3 years of experience with RF semiconductors or microwave modules preferred
- Technical experience (e.g., design, product engineering, applications engineering, etc.) required
- Ability to read and understand customer drawings and specification requirements required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and SAP systems
- Must be able to obtain DoD Secret Clearance
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Job ID: 0004908
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full Time
Location: TX - Richardson
Site: TX - Richardson
Business Title: Senior Program Manager
Shift: Normal Day