Fujitsu SharePoint resource in Richardson, Texas
Title: SharePoint resource
Job Number: FC0051573
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
• Primary project will be to collect various marketing materials from across business units into a single repository for the Fujitsu team.
• This project will include evaluating existing site and marketing materials, work with functional owners to define the site requirements, outline the site infrastructure, coordinate agreement across multiple groups, build the infrastructure in SharePoint, populate the existing materials into the new SharePoint infrastructure, test infrastructure, train team to maintain site information, launch new site, and train users.
• Assisting business users in the re-design and management of sites, including lists, libraries, security permissions and workflows.
• Communicating well and understanding business needs in order to turn requirements into solutions within the web site
• Must be able to work independently and with ITG personnel
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise 2010, including implementing workflows
• Must have a working knowledge of Java Script
• Must be proficient in Microsoft 2010
• Student working toward Bachelor’s degree in MIS/Computer Science/Business or related field
• Experienced SharePoint internal client portal architecture and administration
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good project management, teamwork, and communications skills
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.