Reyes Holdings Warehouse Associate III - 27 Martin-Brower, DFW, TX (Roanoke, TX) in Roanoke, Texas
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower is the largest McDonald's distributor worldwide delivering more than 500 million cases to 20,000 restaurants around the world each year.
In addition to McDonald's, Martin-Brower services other quick service restaurants including Subway and Bob's in Brazil and Subway and Outback Steakhouse in South Korea.
Martin Brower has been serving the McDonald's system since 1956 and joined Reyes Holdings in 1998.
Renowned for finding innovative and timely means of delivering products to customers, Martin Brower is well known for setting new standards for on-time delivery, dependability, efficiency and safety at the international level and has presence in Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, France, Ireland, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Puerto Rico, Qatar, the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, and the United States.
As a testament to its leadership, Martin Brower has been recognized with top honors from its customers in Brazil, the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
To learn more about Martin Brower, please visit www.martinbrower.com .
Warehouse persons receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
- Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed
- Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
- Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Utilize various technologies or software, such as VoCollect, Syntellic and WMS.
Any other duties as assigned. Required Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- 6 months of related experience (i.e.working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation.
This position must pass post offer drug test. Preferred Skills and Experience:
Foodservice distribution a plus
6 months MHE Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from -10F to 100F. Benefits
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being.
Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
- Various health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance options
- Life insurance, dependent and supplemental options available
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, supplemental and dependent options available
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- 401(K) plan with company matching
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Wellness programs
- Home/Auto insurance
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Legal aidThe physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Drug Free Workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans