Harbor Healthcare System CNA - Out Patient - Full Time - Rockport, TX in Rockport, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Out-Patient Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) position in the Rockport area.
Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in private homes under the direction of an RN.
- Licensed CNA in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health- preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel - must have reliable transportation
- Clean background and drug screen
- Bi-Weekly Pay Periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday
- On-Call and Weekend Rotation may be required
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Gulf Coast. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: CNA - Out Patient - Full Time - Rockport, TX
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Rockport, TX