Dell Accounts Receivable Associate in Round Rock, Texas
Founded in 1997, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through financing solutions for home and small businesses, educational institutions, and medium and large business customers. Our mission is "to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience."
__ _Account Receivable Associate_
Responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales service to customers. Act as liaison between customers and sales, order processing, and financial services to resolve status, production, delivery, and billing inquiries. Process customer contacts. Develop and maintain positive customer relations. Nature of duties is routine to moderately complex.
- Deals primarily with standard Master Lease Agreements, may prepare documentation on customized MLAs, and may work with some Snap Leases, or is a Transactional process expert.
- Perform lease entry and booking, maintaining an average turnaround time and quota of orders per month as determined by the manager.
- Verify and process customer contracts to release orders.
- Maintain accurate files with all information pertinent to the transaction.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding customer accounts.
- Communicate process, requirements and timing to customers and resolve problems; may escalate problems to management level where necessary and appropriate.
- Ensure all paperwork for the transaction is complete and has received appropriate approvals from all parties.
- May develop customer account profiles and perform customer service for dedicated account lists.
Requirements: * Ability in customer relations * Strong verbal communication skills * Detail oriented * Strong PC skills * Knowledge of intermediate analysis techniques * Strong organizational skills * Prefer any combination equivalent to graduation from High School with a minimum of two years experience in leasing industry. / / /Company Description/ /With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/ / / /Why work with us?/ -Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. -When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. -Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. -We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. -Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:// Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
Job: *Accounts Receivable - Finance
Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 16000QGU