Dell Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst in Round Rock, Texas
Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
- Responsible for providing telephone and email support for Dells entire suite of security software, which includes Dell Data Protection | Encryption and Security Tools,
- Answers questions about installation, performance, configuration, and general usage of the Dell Data Protection Software suite..
- Expected to verify warranty and entitlement to determine the appropriate support for the software.
- Apply different diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
Provide remote deployment assistance as needed.
Own and monitor customer issues from beginning until resolution
- Interface with multiple groups (e.g., Sales, Resolution Managers, Senior Engineers, etc.) to provide timely information ensuring the best support experience for the customer
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify software defects and provide applicable service based on entitlement and warranty
- Advise and educate customers on best practices as related to the DDPE security suite (e.g., Providing documentation, answering technical questions)
- Provide input, recreate, and identify unique or reoccurring customer issues
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on Dell's latest security software offerings
Actively pursue certifications and educationQualifications:
Three years of relevant experience or Two years of relevant experience along with an Undergraduate degree.
Knowledge in some or all of the following technologies
· Windows Server OS
· Active Directory
Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associated
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
CompTIA (Network , Security )
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:// Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
Job: *Product Services - Enterprise Technical Support
Title: Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 16000SU4