Dell Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Nashville, TN (17000SGN) in Round Rock, Texas
Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Nashville, TN (17000SGN)
Job ID R06863
Date posted 10/13/2017
Location Round Rock, Texas
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Nashville, TN
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Inside Product Specialist to join our GCN Channel team in Round Rock, TX. Ideal candidate will be based in Round Rock, Oklahoma City or Nashville.
Provides pre-sales technical support to the Channel Partners and inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address Channel Partners customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products, Servers, Networking, Top of Rack, and Services
- May own account sets and/ or be called into Channel accounts as opportunities are identified. May need to assist in Storage solutions
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings. Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well
- Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Responsible for supporting & selling to mid to high revenue spend accounts in established Channel Partners accounts, collaborate with field teams
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of Dell Enterprise technology, services, and financial products and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Sells Consultatively Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value
- Accuracy in quoting/solution selling
- Can do attitude and energetic Company Description With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers LIPriority CommercialSales