Dell ISG Strategy and Operations Consultant - Round Rock, TX in Round Rock, Texas
ISG Strategy and Operations Consultant - Round Rock, TX
Dell's Strategy, Planning and Operations team for WW Specialty Compute and Networking Sales is seeking exceptional leaders and forward-thinkers to help us continue the transformation of the company. You will be a key member of an internal strategic team will work on projects designed to tackle issues and opportunities identified by the President of WW Specialty Compute and Networking and other senior leaders of Dell's ISG organization. You will work with cross-company teams, deliver insights, provide actionable/practical recommendations, and drive implementation for key initiatives.
In the role, you will work on highly complex problems; provide insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the Executive Leadership Team; gain exposure to senior-level decision-making; and establish relationships across all areas of the company.
- Monitor effective resource utilization across customer sets, opportunities, origination/close activities, routes to market, etc.
- Work with various business partners across the enterprise to address strategic product opportunity
- Develop a global or regional growth plan or business case
- Creating a route-to-market strategy
- Prioritize investment across the sales value chain (origination to close)
- Improving business unit or sales productivity and operating performance
• 5 years experience, including minimum of 2 years of strategy or consulting experience in a similar role, in a leading technology company or consulting firm • Very strong understanding of business strategies and drivers • Outstanding problem solving and quantitative analytical skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Drive for results and ability to learn on the fly • Self-direction and motivation, and ability to operate independently • Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization • Flexibility to quickly adapt to new challenges • Prefer experience in enterprise hardware, services, and / or software, but not mandatory • MBA or equivalent work experience
/Company Description/ /With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success./ / / /Why work with us?/ - /Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology./ - /When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution./ - /Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships./ - /We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential./ - /Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.*/ / / */EEO Statement:/ /Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
Job: *Corporate Development and Strategy - Corporate Development
Organization: *ISG Sales
Title: ISG Strategy and Operations Consultant - Round Rock, TX
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 16000SET