Dell Talent Management Consultant in Round Rock, Texas
Talent Development Consultant – Austin, TX
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Client Solutions at Dell, we are looking for a Talent Consultant to join our team in Austin, TX. Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
Talent Development Consultant – Senior Team Member/Leader Development
The Dell Client Solutions Talent Development Consultant is responsible for executing several key components of the Talent Development strategy. This role will partner with other peers to advance and execute the Talent Development Strategy for Client Solutions Sales (CS Sales). CS Sales is a 4000 person, global organization responsible for the sales of our notebook, desktop, rugged and tablet products. CS Sales also includes our $10B Consumer and Small Business sales organization which has key locations in the US, Brazil, China and India.
This role will be focused on senior level manager/individual contributor development within the global organization and will help define the strategy, implement and maintain the appropriate development programs for this part of the organization. This role requires strong partnership with team members and leaders at multiple levels in the organization in addition to extensive collaboration with the HR Business Partners supporting the organization.
- Performs the research, development, implementation and maintenance of learning and development programs for the organization.
- Provides consulting and may drive strategic business direction within and outside the HR function regarding learning and development programs.
- Develops, modifies and executes organizational design and development objectives which affect immediate operations and may also have org- wide impact.
- Recommends changes to corporate or business unit organizational design and development objectives, and establishes programs that affect immediate organization(s).
- Develops skill-based training and determines implementation strategy for broad audiences which may include the most Senior Management.
- Leads global and/or regional program development and implementation projects.
- Provides scalable and sustainable solutions to specific business issues
- Activities include resource planning, leadership and management development and career management in support of business initiatives.
- Manages communication programs and monitors effectiveness measures.
- May be responsible for developing and conducting internal management and non-technical training programs.
- Directs initiatives and programs to assist with organizational change management.
- Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate programs related to organizational and team member development at the business unit or division level.
- Assists management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
May contract with external vendors for team member participation in outside training programs.
Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years relevant experience,
- Experience in program management, talent management, or learning and development.
- Proven ability to work successfully with leaders at many levels of the org.
- Experience working managing programs and working in a global organization
- Experience creating and delivering executive presentations.
- Ability to understand business analytics and manage complex data to support business decisions.
- Ability to effectively develop and maintain working relationships across all regions.
Skilled with MS Office Suite required. Powerpoint & Excel are critical skills.
- Excellent program management skills.
- Experience with HR datasets. /Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:// Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
Job: *Human Resources - Talent Management
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: Talent Management Consultant
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 16000SCI