Dell Talent Management Sr. Advisor in Round Rock, Texas
Talent Development Sr. Advisor – Early in Career Development
The Dell Client Solutions Talent Development Sr. Advisor is responsible for executing several key components of the Talent Development strategy. This role will partner with other peers to advance and execute the Talent Development Strategy for Client Solutions Sales (CS Sales). CS Sales is a 4000 person, global organization responsible for the sales of our notebook, desktop, rugged and tablet products. CS Sales also includes our $10B Consumer and Small Business sales organization which has key locations in the US, Brazil, China and India.
This role will be focused on Early in Career team member/leader development within the global organization and will help define the strategy, implement and maintain the appropriate development programs for this part of the organization. This role requires strong partnership with team members and leaders at multiple levels in the organization in addition to extensive collaboration with the HR Business Partners supporting the organization.
- Assists in building business unit development objectives.
- Develops skill-based training and determines implementation strategy for broad audiences including managers.
- Responsible for assessing organizational development needs and providing globally consistent solutions.
- Works on solutions to well defined business issues using or modifying standard offerings.
- Activities include resource planning, leadership and management development and career management in support of business initiatives.
- Manages communication programs and monitors effectiveness measures.
- May be responsible for developing and conducting internal management and non-technical training programs.
May be responsible for analysis of program metrics
-Bachelor's degree and 6-8 years relevant experience,
- -Experience in program management, talent management, or learning and development.
- -Proven ability to work successfully with leaders at many levels of the org, ideally in a global organization.
- -Ability to understand business analytics and manage complex data to support business decisions.
- -Ability to effectively develop and maintain working relationships across all regions.
-Skilled with MS Office Suite required. Powerpoint & Excel are critical skills.
- Excellent program management skills.
- Experience with HR datasets.
/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:// Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
Job: *Human Resources - Talent Management
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: Talent Management Sr. Advisor
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 16000SCJ