The Hospitals of Providence RN - ICU - FT Nights - $15k Sign-on Bonus in Rowlett, Texas
RN - ICU - FT Nights - $15k Sign-on Bonus
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
· Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
· Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
· Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
· Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
· Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
· Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Lake Pointe (located on beautiful Lake Ray Hubbard in Rowlett, TX) is a 112 bed acute care hospital that has been serving the area since 1987. Baylor Scott & White – Lake Pointe offers comprehensive services including cardiovascular care, orthopedics, spine surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, vascular surgery, women’s health, neonatal intensive care, wound care, cancer care, rehabilitation and many other programs to meet your healthcare needs. The hospital has been designated as a Pathway To Excellence Facility three times by the American Nurse Credentialing Center. The hospital is designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and a Level IV Trauma Center by the Texas Department of State Health Services. The hospital recently received the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines® - Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for Stroke Care and the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines® - Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award for Heart Failure.
Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
· Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
o BLS & ACLS (Required)
o PALS (Preferred)
· Minimum 1-3 years experience
· Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
· Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
· Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
· Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
Organization: Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Lake Pointe
Title: RN - ICU - FT Nights - $15k Sign-on Bonus
Requisition ID: 1605042697