Randstad Administrative Assistant in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, TX
US$ 14 - US$ 17 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionDo you have experience providing administrative duties in a company? Randstad is interested in meeting with you to review yours skills and experience for Administrative openings with our clients in San Antonio, TX.
Provide administrative and clerical duties for management level personnel
Area of Town: West area of San Antonio,TX
Pay Rate: Pay rate range $14.00- $17.00 per hour depending on client and experience
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Job Duties/Tasks Include:
- Provide administrative support to upper-level executives within the company
- Arrange calls and meetings, make travel plans, prepare reports and other paperwork, file management, sort mail, answer requests for information and general correspondence
- Prepare correspondence, expense and statistical reporting
- Screen phone calls, e-mails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests
- Coordinate space and office organization and special requests
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
Candidate Requirements, Skills and Qualifications to be considered:
- Have at least 1-3 years experience in administrative support
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must, as well as a good understanding of office procedures and in depth knowledge of relevant computer software
- Agree to a background and drug screen required for this position
- 2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
- Proficient with Microsoft office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
If you are interested in being considered for a temporary or temp-to-hire position and meet the requirements, please apply directly to this posting. All applications are reviewed on-line only.
All applications must include an attached resume in MS word format. Submitting your resume is not a guarantee that Randstad will contact you. We contact candidates with the skill set and work experience for specific positions. Continue to apply for positions that you believe you are qualified for.
We are accepting walk-ins every Monday-Friday from 9 am to 11 am for qualified candidates that have experience in admin/clerical, accounting, banking, customer service and human resource positions. Due to the volume of walk-ins, only candidates with experience in the listed positions or related experience will be interviewed.
100 NE Loop 410, Suite 605
San Antonio, TX 78216
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.