The Brandt Companies LLC Administrative Assistant in San Antonio, Texas
Brandt is hiring an energetic, resourceful team player to support our Mechanical Operations team in Schertz, TX! This Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks to support Project Managers on multimillion dollar construction projects. This person will represent Brandt in a courteous and professional manner while maintaining excellent customer service to all employees, vendors, and visitors. The besfit admin is comfortable in a high production operations environment.
Specific Responsibilities may include:
- Provide office/job support to Project Management team.
- Create and modify documents using MS Word and Excel. Create presentations using PowerPoint.
- Issue purchase orders, track and manage material/equipment purchases.
- Manage job OCIP/CCIP, MWBE Requirements, Bonds and Document Control.
- Perform general clerical duties, including copying, faxing, scanning, sorting, binding, supplies inventory, and miscellaneous errands.
- Set up and coordinate meetings (conference room and teleconferencing).
- Act as liaison from office to field and/or other company departments (if applicable).
- Pull building permits and request inspections.
- Manage subcontractor agreements and process subsequent work agreements.
- Process monthly progress billings using company software and AIA Documents.
- Process and post job change orders as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of proven administrative support, preferable in the construction industry, manufacturing or other operations environment.
- High school degree or equivalent with 1-2 years of business school or training
- Experience in billing, construction terms, paperwork and processes
- Team player ready to assist on any tasking or project
- Excellent and current MS Office skills; Able to type 50-60 WPM accurately
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient with multifunction office equipment (copier, fax, scanner, printer, multi-line phone system, etc)
- Knowledge and accuracy in arithmetic, courteous and respectful verbal and written communication skills
The Brandt Companies, LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, minority/female/veteran/disabled employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or any other category protected by law
Location: Brandt - San Antonio, TX
Job Code: 758
# of Openings: 1