USAA Business Advisor in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Business Advisor I for our San Antonio, TX facility. This position will support the ATM operations.Develops and implements products and initiatives for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business. Acts as a recognized subject matter expert to assure proper compliance with processes and regulatory requirements. This is the third level of the Business Advisor job hierarchy.
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies proficient functional knowledge to produce complex work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Manages broad functional projects and/or participates as a SME project resource on larger initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates moderate improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs moderately complex tasks under limited supervision and has limited discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines.
- May serve as an informal subject matter resource and on-the-job training resource for other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years of related experience and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects required.
- Proficient knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Proficient level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
Last day to apply to the opening is 10/23/16 by 11:00pm CST time.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 2+ years SME knowledge of ATM Operations
- 2+ years of Business Advisor or related field
- Prior Experience writing Business Requests/Technical Writing
- Leadership and/or people management experience
Knowledge/Skills/Attributes Collaborate. Analyze Issues and Make Decisions. Manage Execution. Focus on Customers. Demonstrate Adaptability. Write and Speak Effectively. Influence Others.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Business Advisor TX-San Antonio R0001370