Metavante Card Production Associate I in San Antonio, Texas
Responsible for production of cards, sorting of cards & operation of equipment.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Operates production machines, inserters, printers, bursters, metering machines and general office equipment.
· Performs high speed, high volume production tasks such as embossing, inserting and sorting to process card materials.
· Sets up equipment, loads materials, clears jams and other simple malfunctions and unloads product from equipment.
· Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all production deadlines.
· Identifies and resolves clearly defined problems.
· Completes and maintains Operator reports and logs.
· Reconciles incoming and completed work.
· Communicates all issues, concerns or questions to the Production Department Management Team.
· Work is generally repetitive and subject to inspection.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to remain flexible to change in duties, workflow and priorities.
· Ability to work overtime when necessary.
· Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
· Strong communication skills.
· Attention to detail and extreme accuracy required.
Entry level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs a high volume of production tasks. Works under close supervision without latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers and team leads on non-complex issues to learn through experience. Typically requires six months or more of experience in a card production role or production related position in a service industry. Typically reports to a Card Production Supervisor
Job: *Data Entry/Order Processing
Organization: *Integrated Financial Solutions
Title: Card Production Associate I
Location: TX-San Antonio TX
Requisition ID: 1605590