West Suburban Medical Center CLINICAL MANAGER, (RN or Physical Therapist) HOME HEALTH in San Antonio, Texas
CLINICAL MANAGER, (RN or Physical Therapist) HOME HEALTH (Job Number: 1605050656)
Reports to the Executive Director of Home Health Services and manages the daily operations of their assigned region within the Home Health Department. Oversees the assignment of cases and coordinates work schedules for all personnel within their assigned area. Monitors patient care to ensure high quality care is provided and is in compliance with the standards set by the department, government and accrediting agencies. Provide clinical direction to professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Current licensure as an RN or PT in the state of TX;
- Graduate of an accredited school with minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Current TX driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance;
- Current AHA CPR certification;
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Home Health;
- 1-2 years of Management experience required.
- Has understanding of Medicare coverage criteria and is accurate in interpretation of guidelines when determining patient eligibility;
- Has excellent observation and communications skills with the interpersonal skills necessary to regularly interact with all levels of hospital personnel, patients, families, and physicians;
- Demonstrated organizational skills, self-directed and independent;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in order to manage department operations, assign cases, coordinate referrals, etc.;
- Advanced computer skills in a windows environment including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
Primary Location: TX-San Antonio
Organization: Baptist Home Care