IPSecure, Inc. Cybersecurity Trainer in San Antonio, Texas
The Cybersecurity Trainer is an experienced instructor that comes with a background in the Information Technology (IT) field that involves knowledge within the Risk Management Framework (formerly known as the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process [DIACAP] process). The training objective is to keep AF IC IT security professionals familiar with the various IT security tools, policies and procedures required to protect resources and meet standards. Training objectives shall be kept current and be in compliance with policy. This position will report directly to a government leadership within the Air Force Intelligence Community (AF IC) Enterprise Risk Management Branch training section.
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Conduct technical and managerial level training on Information Assurance (IA) topics primarily using curriculum provided by the Government
- Develop additional technical and managerial IA training material and curriculum to enable compliance with USAF, DoD, IC and other national agency standards
- Develop and update training curriculum and provide IT security training to military, civilians and contractors of all levels
- Obtain feedback from the students during and after the course on how to improve the course but also what the students are looking to get out of the course
- Work with cross functional teams and internal users to enforce technical security standards by providing assistance in applying established standards to policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of AF IC policies, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), TEMPEST, and Security Authorization Documentation
- Knowledge in Security Control Assessments and vulnerability assessments
- Ability to travel to areas within and outside the continental United States and comply with the provisions of the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Ability to clearly and effectively transfer knowledge to others in a group setting
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Must possess a DoD 8570 IAM Level-II certification (i.e. CISSP, CAP, CASP, CISM GSLC)
- At least two (2) years of experience with AF IC IT security controls
- Ability to travel up to 65%
IPSecure is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Job Start/End Date: 12-Oct-2016 to 31-Dec-2016 (EST)
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Employment Type: Full Time