Randstad Data Entry Operator in San Antonio, Texas
Data Entry Operator
San Antonio, TX
US$ 12 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Description***2 Week Assignment****
Data Entry Operator Summary Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 8,001 to 10,000 keystrokes per hour).
Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e. print, copy, transfer and delete).
Detects and correct errors.
Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer. Technical Requirements:
SUPPLIER resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must maintain an average of 8,000 to 10,000 key strokes per hour
- Must maintain error rates of less than 1% - Must have the ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and find errors or mistakes
- Has advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, database & other software
- Very good ability with MS Word
Working hours: Standard
HS Diploma or equivalent
- Very good ability in MS Excel
Job Duties - Performs basic management of electronic files including print, copy, edit, transfer, and delete
- Detects and corrects errors
- Has the ability to use basic office equipment including photocopy machines, facsimile machine.
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good typing ability with MS Word
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.