USAA Digital Optimization Advisor-Lead in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Lead Digital Optimization Advisor for our San Antonio, TX, Austin, TX, Plano, TX and Remote facility.This position is available to work from San Antonio, Austin, Plano, and Remote.Designs statistically valid hypothesis tests on digital and statistical data gathered from digital, internet, website, and mobile performance and activities measurements. Applies analysis tools to isolate and analyze subsets of data (e.g., traffic, custom tracking variables, visits with conversion, etc.). Tailors reporting measures and metrics to meet business needs. Recommends business solutions based on data driven analyses. Conducts analysis of digital business issues, or participates as a team member, to contribute to the refinement of the Digital strategy. Creates models from multiple data sources and implements and deploys techniques such as path analysis, segmentation and campaign attribution. Analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Performs standard and ad-hoc analysis utilizing a variety of available digital analytics and reporting tools. Prepares and presents analytical results to teams and management. Identifies issues or developing trends that require modifications. Recommends optimization for site architecture, URL rewrites and alternative directories. Conveys digital analytical information to support digital development evaluations.
- Leads large scale business initiatives; applying knowledge of team dynamics to promote a collaborative work environment and achieve objectives.
- Leverages business knowledge (products, processes, etc.) and expert subject matter knowledge to direct analyses, synthesize and/or interpret large quantities of information to recommend solutions and influence business decisions.
- Develops a compelling rationale in support of the final recommendation(s); prepares and delivers the message to team and all levels of management.
- Maintains an expert-level knowledge of the competitive landscape and applies that knowledge to identify and understand current and future business challenges; makes recommendations to address competitive challenges.
- Contributes to or fosters innovative thinking in identifying future needs and opportunities.
- Develops and delivers all types of messages in the normal execution of day-to-day responsibilities and professionally responds to results
- Promotes a calming influence in others. Communicates to educate and influence; and may advise senior management on issues and negotiate solutions.
- Anticipates and handles critical situations and removes obstacles. Acts as a role model; serves as a mentor to less experienced peers and team members to achieve business results.
- 8 or more years of Digital experience and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects required.
- Bachelor OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Subject-matter-expert knowledge of the AB & Multivariate Digital Analytics Software and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Subject-matter-expert level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- Experience with Maxymiser
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative or qualitative discipline from an accredited college.
- 8+ years experience with Digital Analytic Tools.
Knowledge/Skills/Attributes - Strong understanding of reengineering issues and challenges. - Effective Negotiation skills, competent oral and written communication skills. - Advanced knowledge of statistics and a wide variety of analytical tools. - Strong analytical / problem solving skills. - Ability to synthesize information for effective decision making
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
Digital Optimization Advisor-Lead TX-San Antonio R0001405