InGenesis Financial Analyst III in San Antonio, Texas
About Us: InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
Position Overview: The Financial Analyst III will provide proposal pricing support for new business opportunities and task orders. The employee will analyze Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Broad Agency Announcements (BAAs), research and evaluate data, and develop cost and pricing strategies, pricing proposals, and supporting documentation. The employee will be an integral part of the Contract Utilization department and will interact with executive management on pricing strategies.Responsibilities: • Review and analyze RFPs and BAAs to support and steer the pricing process
• Develop and prepare pricing proposals with appropriate supporting data and documentation
• Coordinate price and cost information with subcontractors, including pricing instructions, as required for timely submission of new business proposals
• Present fully developed pricing proposals to executive management
• Support audits and participate in cost proposal clarifications and negotiations
• Understand new and existing contracts to provide ongoing contract maintenance • Track and update operational benchmarks to ensure accurate future pricing
• Process contract modifications, including pricing adjustments
• Work closely with and support the Finance, Operations, and Legal departments throughout the pricing process and contract administration
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field required
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams
• Experience in a retail pricing environment is a plus
• Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Strong research, computer, and analytical skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, ability to work and interact well with others, and ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships • Strong initiative and proven ability to meet deadlines, including working extended hours to meet deadlines
• Ability to identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant evidence, and make effective decisions using sound judgment Ability to independently handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible to sudden changes in priorities and work assignments
Bonus Points: • Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.
Perks: • Please list anything that makes working for your company unique or special - i.e. Can people work from home, do you offer special benefits (company car, expense account, stock options, etc).