SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Gardener in San Antonio, Texas
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license and able to obtain a SEA driver’s license preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills in the English language
- Must have basic operational knowledge of both power and hand tools (i.e. wrenches, shovels, chainsaws, leaf blowers, lawn mowers).
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to complete tasks independently or with a team without direct supervision.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Must be able to provide approved footwear (e.g. approved non-slip shoes, steel-toed shoes, specified color requirements, etc.) upon first date of employment.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including, but not limited to the use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations
- Must be willing to comply with and ensure ambassadors comply with all SEA grooming guidelines and employment standards.
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include but not limited to passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs ground maintenance tasks such as mowing, watering, weeding, planting, pruning, and container maintenance.
- Operates park vehicles while following company guidelines.
- Maintains cleanliness and quality of work area.
- Maintains accurate records of activities performed during shifts.
- Works through any weather condition except lightning.
- Consistently practices safe work habits including but not limited to use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Provides excellent guest service to guests and ambassadors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Park: SeaWorld San Antonio
Categories: HorticulturePark Operations
Status: Part Time
Pay Rate: $9.09/hr
Relocation Provided: No