HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare Call Center Trainer in San Antonio, Texas
Do you have a Passion to Train Adults?
This is a great opportunity to leverage those skills in the health care industry in a role that offers career progression, and supportive work environment. HCA, the nations largest private healthcare provider, is looking to add Customer Care Trainer to their team.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
This training role supports the contact center employees and contact center leadership in initial training and ongoing training through a variety of delivery methods. The trainer is responsible training and providing assessments of employees for the contact center.
Customer Care Trainer:
- Delivers training with tact and diplomacy to new and existing employees across the enterprise
- Train consistently on new processes in any center
- Teach classes or assist other Patient Care Liaisons in a classroom and work setting
- Utilize available standardized courses and trainer evaluation processes
- Assist in performing an annual education needs assessment as input to the strategic education program
Utilize a training database or calendar to track competencies and skills for all NCCM staff
Provide training assessments to NCCM managers and directors
Ability to travel to train at other sites
Performs monthly quarterly evaluations to maintain the understanding of contact center process
- Experience and Education: *
HS diploma/ GED, AA preferred
1 years general training experience required, 3 years preferred
Experience translating technical data into user friendly documentation
Title: Healthcare Call Center Trainer
Location: Texas-San Antonio-Methodist Healthcare System
Requisition ID: 26486-3822 CORP