USAA Intern in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
Supports the planning, organizing, developing and conducting of corporate or business unit sponsored events, such as tennis matches, golf matches, concerts, auto races, triathlons, marathons, walks, cycling competitions and other similar recreation and entertainment events. Position applies well defined principles, theories, concepts and draws where the course of action is readily apparent. Ensures the timely completion of assigned tasks and short-term projects. Standard tasks/projects are assigned and routinely reviewed.
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies foundational functional knowledge to produce work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Manages limited departmental projects and/or participates as a project resource on larger initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates basic improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs routine tasks under direct supervision and within established procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Expected graduation date no later than August 2017.
Intern TX-San Antonio R0001368