USAA Intern in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies foundational functional knowledge to produce work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Manages limited departmental projects and/or participates as a project resource on larger initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates basic improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs routine tasks under direct supervision and within established procedures and guidelines.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related quantitative discipline of study from an accredited college or university.
- Expected graduation date of August 2017 or later.
Intern TX-San Antonio R0001457