Randstad Investment Analyst needed ASAP in San Antonio! in San Antonio, Texas
Investment Analyst needed ASAP in San Antonio!
San Antonio, TX
US$ 28 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Are you looking for a new job with an excellent company? Do you have experience in analyzing investments? This may be a great opportunity for you!
We are hiring an Investment Analyst to work with our client in San Antonio.
As an Investment Analyst you will:
- Research and review investment processes, quantitative and qualitative information and operational and trading procedures
- Assist in new product development
Working hours: regular working hours
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience and skills:
- Strong knowledge of the investment management industry
- Strong understanding of the investment industry environment and asset classes
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate and apply investment concepts and principles to a broad range of investment portfolios
- Three to five years experience within the investment management community
- Experience servicing affluent clients
- Bachelor s degree in business administration Master s degree in business administration and Certified Financial Analyst is preferred
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, ACT FAST! Please send a current resume as a Word document to email@example.com and take a few minutes to complete our online application.
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.