The Brandt Companies LLC IPG Account Manager in San Antonio, Texas
The Account Manager for our IPG group brings several years of mechanical contracting experience to the table. He/she will obtain specialty mechanical work (i.e., tenant finish/remodel, existing system and facilities renovation/retro-fit, industrial shut-downs, etc.) for Brandt by establishing and maintaining effective contact with existing accounts and potential buyers of specialty construction services. He/she will manage potential projects from conception through to signed contract and start of construction.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create positive working relationships and maintain regular contact with assigned accounts. Reinforce Brandt’s reputation as a reputable provider and valuable partner for industrial/mechanical services.
- Facilitate the development of a business plan, including methods, contact personnel and short and long-term goals regarding new work, contract negotiations, and future work potential. Ensure consistency with Brandt’s overall business plan and market strategy.
- Meet with new and existing client management, staff and supervisory personnel. Create high quality presentations that explain Brandt’s character, policies, skills, resources, and capabilities.
- Coordinate with Estimating and Engineering to provide conceptual estimating services, value engineering, analysis of alternatives and any other support a client needs to make decisions and achieve their goals.
- Coordinate and develop pre-qualification packages for various proposals.
- Develop proposals based on estimates and information prepared by the Estimating Department.
- Notify supervisor of sales activities and approximate timing of proposal and bid submittals.
- Identify new work leads and manage follow-up, recordkeeping and information distribution.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Four-year degree in relevant field, with strong emphasis on business and marketing
- Minimum 5 years construction-related experience, with 3 years’ experience in a marketing and/or estimating position
- Thorough understanding of Brandt’s policies, procedures and capabilities
- Outstanding team-building and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills
- Must possess the desire and capabilities to effectively make “cold calls”
The Brandt Companies, LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, minority/female/veteran/disabled employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or any other category protected by law
Location: Brandt - San Antonio, TX
Job Code: 754
# of Openings: 1