Holt Cat IT Project Manager in San Antonio, Texas
This position is responsible for the management of specific strategic initiatives involving the implementation of process and technology solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Achieving results by effectively collaborating with business units and leading high-performing teams to deploy process improvements and emerging technologies.
- Initiating, planning, executing and monitoring enterprise-wide projects that add value to HOLT CAT’s customers through the use of formal project management methodologies.
- Identifying and managing project risk, driving change and communicating to all stakeholders and external business partners to increase project success.
- IT vendor management.
This position requires a results-oriented change agent who is an effective business systems thinker. The successful candidate must be able to manage risk and ambiguity on a project as well as provide presentations, statistical analysis and effective communications. Must also have demonstrated proficiency in the following prioritized skill areas:
- Problem Solving
- Influencing Capabilities
- Self-Management Skills
- Planning Skills
- Technical Expertise
- Must have experience using process analysis, project management, and other project collaboration tools
- Professional Project Management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and experience working in a technology environment is preferred Job Posting #: 16-0501
Post Date: 10/10/2016
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: San Antonio