Citi Licensed Customer Associate 2 in San Antonio, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,San Antonio
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Operations Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16051739
National Investor Center Licensed Customer Associate will provide Account Opening, basic and complex servicing to
NIC/CWM clients via telephone, mail, workflow queues and email. They must be extremely positive representatives of
the overall NIC/CWM brand, as they will be the primary point of contact for NIC/CWM FAs and clients for New Account
Opening/Asset Transition. NIC Licensed Customer Associates are expected to provide world class customer service
where the focus is on client satisfaction and deepening relationships.
• Efficiently manage inquiries from NIC/CWM FAs and Clients for New Account Opening/Asset Transition
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills, combined with an understanding of regulatory requirements are
required to perform job functions.
• Interprets procedures/ instructions to resolve problems within established policies and procedures, while adhering to
banking and brokerage regulatory requirements.
• Works under little to no direct supervision while performing job duties
• As required, may train lower level team members.
• Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team
objectives; and, impacts the business by ensuring the quality of the tasks or services provided.
• Understands how assigned duties contribute to the work of the team/unit and how the units coordinate their efforts and
resources to achieve the objectives of the function.
Strong Computer Skills (MS Office)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to build rapport over the phone
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule to include weekends and evening
• Proven success working in a team environment
• Attention to detail
• Organization skills
• Solid work ethic, professionalism, and positive attitude
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment Required Licensing
• Active Series 7,63, 65 or 66
• College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 1 year Investment Industry experience Bi-lingual Skills Spanish or Mandarin/Cantonese language skills