Centene Corporation Manager, Training RN - Field - San Antonio, TX in San Antonio, Texas
Position Purpose: Manage and oversee all training activities, including training assessment and evaluation, material development, and training facilitation
- Assess and identify individual and group training needs through key business indicators and develop various training curriculums, materials and aids
- Coordinate training efforts to meet training demands
- Oversee online interactive training initiatives from development to facilitation
- Analyze and evaluate training effectiveness and ROI and provide reports and recommendations to management
- Identify and implement cost savings while maintaining effective training programs
- Collaborate with senior management to ensure training and development needs support key business objectives
- Oversee the auditing of team results, identify gaps in training and implement improvements in training programs
- Determine appropriateness of contracting with outside vendors to accomplish the organization s training goals and objectives
Education/Experience: Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 5 years of training experience within the applicable function, preferably in a managed care/insurance environment. Familiarity with computer based training tools and other technology based training platforms. Knowledge of training methodologies, adult learning styles, and evaluative methodologies in measuring impact on organization and ROI of training expenditures.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Organization: Superior Health Plan
Location: Texas-San Antonio
Requisition ID: 1040389