Randstad Medical Office Receptionist in San Antonio, Texas
Medical Office Receptionist
San Antonio, TX
US$ 12 - US$ 15 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAre you experienced in the medical field as the front desk receptionist? Do you enjoy working with patients in person and over the phone? If so, apply today and attach your resume in MS Word!
Job Tasks Include:
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Working hours: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Candidate Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of medical receptionist/administrative experience
- Great work tenure with previous employers
- Telephone skills and customer service
- Ability to multitask and superior time management skills
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Pass criminal background and drug screen required
- 2 professional references of past supervisors that Randstad may contact directly
Randstad Staffing is a leading staffing employer for Office and Administration positions in San Antonio. Randstad places quality employees in temporary and permanent positions with our clients each day. If you believe this position is ideal for you, apply on line and a recruiter will review your information and contact you if your background is a match for a great opportunity.
We will be hosting our Non-Clinical Healthcare Career Fair on Wednesday, October 26th from 8am to 5pm! Come in for an immediate interview! Thank you for your interest and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.