FirstService Residential Pool Monitor in San Antonio, Texas
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
The Community Ambassador is responsible for overseeing the community Amenity Center and/or the Community Pool, ensuring authorized resident and guest use only together with a safe and enjoyable experience. The Community Ambassador consistently exceeds resident expectations and provides the highest levels of product and services, including superior customer service.
- Responsible for overseeing Amenity Center and/or Pool Facility.
Provide excellent customer service:
Provides superior customer service at all times.
- Greets all residents and guests and answers questions in a polite and courteous manner. If Ambassador is scheduled for a pool shift, they will also be responsible for signing in residents on appropriate form.
- Ensures reservation process is smooth and those who have made reservations are able to use the facility as promised without negatively impacting other owners.
- If approved by the association, ambassador will hand out swim diapers during pool shifts.
Responsible for Access & Control of Amenity Center and/or Pool Facility:
Monitors access and ensures authorized resident and guest use only.
- Enforces guest restrictions held by the association.
- Enforces Amenity Center rules and pool rules such as guest policies and alcohol use, as directed by supervisor.
Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for staff, residents, and guests:
Maintains a safe work environment according to company policy and procedure.
- As appropriate, provides guidance to Amenity Center and pool users in order to help prevent accidents and ensure that safety regulations are being followed.
- Cautions people behaving in an unsafe manner.
- Places signs or barriers to warn of dangerous conditions or areas and makes sure users are aware of potential dangers.
- Places appropriate signage for weather and fecal closures.
- Maintains awareness of any suspicious behavior in and around the amenity center and reports any concerns to emergency services and supervisor as appropriate.
- Attends to lost children. Notifies parents, site supervisor, or emergency services of any children left unattended.
- Coordinates the closure of the Amenity Center and/or pool facility with supervisor in the event of an emergency or inclement weather.
Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and aesthetics of the Amenity Center and/or Pool Facility:
Completes opening checklist including unlocking the entrance to the facility, and restroom as applicable.
- Checks to make sure restrooms are clean and ready for the correct volume of guests and reports any issues to supervisor.
- Keeps amenities area clean, neat, and orderly, including wiping down restrooms, taking out trash, straightening chairs, checking skimmer baskets, etc. Wipes down all surfaces within rented space of amenity center and/or deck and maintains cleanliness.
- Ensures that parking lot and surrounding areas are kept free of debris and litter.
- For pool shifts, cleans and maintains pool and pool deck throughout shift, including leaf removal.
- For pool shifts, tests pool chemistry as needed during and records results. Does not handle or add chemicals at any time.
- Reports fecal contaminations to supervisor and assists with monitoring of the facility until pool service arrives to shut down facility.
Responsible for preparing and maintaining daily reporting for amenity center and/or pool facility:
Contacts supervisor in the event of an emergency. Reports incidents to supervisor and/or other authorities/emergency services. Records any concerns in the Daily Activity Report (DAR).
- Completes a Daily Activity Report (DAR) for every shift worked and provides same to supervisor (via email, mail or hand delivery) within 12 hours of shift.
- Completes and submits an incident report to address any issue where a patron was removed for safety or behavior issues or where police were called to the property.
- Other: Demonstrates Premier's core values of loyalty, integrity, respect, fun, teamwork, work ethic, and positive attitude. Performs other job-related duties as directed.
Operating Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate.
- Able to work flexible hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Passionate about hospitality, service-oriented, and customer service driven. Demonstrates respect for all guests at all times. Takes pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun. Demonstrates positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous. Extrovert, quick and critical thinker, witty, personable, and articulate. Able to take direction.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled