Centene Corporation Quality Specialist I (Call Center) in San Antonio, Texas
Position Purpose: Perform quality review to ensure a high level of customer service
- Perform quality check and audits of inbound and outbound calls to ensure adherence to policies and procedures and high level of customer service
- Provide feedback on quality review to call center employees and management
- Identify and monitor trends and quality risks and serve as a resource regarding quality concerns or issues
- Collaborate with Trainer to identify training needs and assist with the training
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Serve as a resource to staff regarding quality concerns
- Perform quality check on all contact service forms returned ensuring appropriate pricing based on schedules, contracts and member data
- Review various reports to ensure that contact service forms have been resolved timely and accurately
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor s degree preferred. 4 years of call center experience. Knowledge of insurance or managed care products and procedures preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Quality Assurance
Organization: Medicare Ops
Location: Texas-San Antonio
Requisition ID: 1040837