Wilsonart LLC Quartz Sales Specialist in San Antonio, Texas
Requisition Number: 164-09-2016
Job Title: Quartz Sales Specialist
City: San Antonio
Quartz Sales Specialist
Wilsonart LLC, is seeking to fill an opening for a Quartz Sales Specialist for San Antonio region. This individual will provide leadership and oversight for all sales and marketing functions for Wilsonart Quartz at regional warehouses and Metro Centers. Assure that all quartz sales and marketing initiatives are executed effectively and timely. Work with and support local sales teams with product expertise, sales and project tracking. Seek new customer potential as well as servicing all buying and non-buying accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with regional or metro sales organization.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with logistics and operations teams that allows for clear communications and productive engagements. Act as liaison between corporate initiatives and the field to ensure best practices.
- Work closely with Wilsonart Quartz team to support, and reinforce all issues related to Wilsonart Quartz sales and marketing. Creating demand with:
- A&D accounts
- Kitchen & Bath accounts
- Builders- single/multi-family
- Consistently track measurements in Fusion CRM activities, to ensure best practices are recognized and employed regularly.
- Provide leadership and oversight for:
Quartz Sales & Marketing
- Fusion CRM and Project Tracking
- Customer Satisfaction
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently.
- Maintain knowledge of complete Wilsonart product line.
- Act as primary contact for quartz fabricators who are not familiar with or don’t buy HPL from Wilsonart. Find them, support them and convert them.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a closely related field, plus 5 years of related field sales experience. One additional year of experience may substitute for one year of required education with a maximum substitution of four years.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of the Wilsonart Quartz product line.
- Experience with sales and marketing principles, material handling, specification sales & channel sales.
- Knowledge of industry standards applicable to the product and other pertinent rules/regulations governing matrerial standards.
- Ability to communicate well in oral and written formats with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel
Light work – Tasks involve pushing/pulling, lifting and standing or using force equal to handling materials up to 20 pounds.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.