Post Acute Medical Registered Nurse (RN) (LTACH) in San Antonio, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) (LTACH)
Registered Nursesat our hospital benefit from:
Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T;
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing their highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
To learn more about Post Acute Medical, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
We provide competitive employee benefits packages, 401K, life insurance, bonuses, and more!
The *Registered Nurse (RN) *is responsible for:
- Utilizing the nursing process while delivering, directing and supervising care to patients admitted to the nursing unit in an age and population-appropriate manner
- Plans, coordinates, and provides patient care, to include multi-disciplinary planning, discharge planning, patient and family teaching for post hospitalization, and accessing community resources
The* Registered Nurse (RN) *must:
- Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State in which the facility is located
- Have a current CPR certification and maintains same
- ACLS certification is mandatory (New employees will have 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS certification)
- Having prior LTACH / Rehab / Medical-Surgery experience is preferred
Facility: PAM Specialty Hospital of San Antonio, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Location: US-TX-San Antonio
# of Openings: 1